Speech-Language Pathologists, more commonly referred to as “speech therapists”, address communication and swallowing difficulties across the life span.  Speech-language pathologists are professionals who hold the ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP), which requires a master’s, doctoral, or other recognized postbaccalaureate degree.

Areas of specialty for our practice include, but are not limited to, the following:

  • Need An Appointment?

    Too much going on after school? No problem- just let us know if you’d like to learn more about having one of our professionals work with your child at school during their regular school day.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.